When I was little my mom used to French braid my hair in all different ways everyday for school. She still braids my hair on special occasions (it’s always nice to have someone else do your hair) I have since then learned how to French braid my own hair.Which is helpful when I don’t have my mom to braid my hair for me. In upcoming posts, I will be sharing different hairstyles that involve French braids of some sort. I thought it would be nice to go back to the basics and share a post on how to French braid. If you already know how to french braid, I am sorry this post can’t really help you! 🙂 On your marks….get set…BRAID!!!
Classic French Braid
1. Grab a good size section of hair on the top of your head
2. Dived Hair in 3 Sections
3. Take the Left Section and Place it Over the Center Section
4. Take the Right Section and Place it Over the Center Section
5. Add a Small Amount of Hair to the Left Section and Place it Over the Center Section
6. Add a Small Amount of Hair to the Right Section and Place it Over the Center Section
7. Continue steps 5 and 6 until you run out of hair
8. Secure your hair with an elastic and spritz with hairspray.
Voila!! Your done. That was pretty easy wasn’t it? Practice it a few times and you will be a French braid master. Be expecting a new post soon with a bunch of CUTE and EASY French braid hairstyles. Have a great weekend.