Christmas is only three days away! The season has gone by so fast and I am cherishing the last days before Santa comes. Today, I am sharing a recipe from my mom.We have these delicious rolls along with mimosa every Christmas. I know these are not “HEALTHY”GASP…. but it’s Christmas:)
I don’t know if it’s the rolls, sugar, butter or pecans but it always makes me go back for seconds. Once baked this supercalifragilistic breakfast item is gooey and melts in your mouth. YUMMY! Here is the recipe.
Christmas Morning Butterscotch Rolls
– 1 package Rhodes dinner rolls
– 1/2 cup butter
– 3/4 cup pecans
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– A few shakes of cinnamon
– 1 package butterscotch pudding (cook and serve)
1) Grease bunt pan with cooking spray. Evenly distribute frozen dinner rolls into the pan.
2) Pour 1/2 cup butter over the rolls, then sprinkle brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans. Lastly add the butterscotch pudding over the rolls.
3) Cover the pan and rolls with a kitchen towel and let sit in the oven over night.
4) When ready to eat, heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, remove the towel and bake for 30 minutes.
5) Serve and come back for seconds. 🙂
*Hostess tip: serves these scrumptious rolls with a fruit salad and fresh squeezed orange juice.
I hope you enjoy the rolls. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!