OMG! Chia Seed Pudding is my new favorite thing. Not only is it delicious, Chia Seeds have fiber, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.They also have a good amount of protein. 4.4 Grams per 28 Gram serving. On top of being absolutely delicious, this recipe is extremely easy. The ingredients combine together to make a perfect texture and you will be amazed at how good this dessert is. But this pudding is not just limited to dessert you can have it for breakfast, lunch or heck even dinner:)
Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding with Fresh Fruit
Makes 2 servings
* 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
* 1 cup Milk of Choice( I used unsweetened almond)
* 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 tablespoons Agave syrup
1) In a medium size bowl, mix Chia Seeds, milk of choice and vanilla together.
2) Place bowl in fridge for an hour. Take out and Stir with a spoon at the 30 minute mark.
3) After the minimum time of an hour is up, take out of thefridge and stir then let the pudding set while assembling glasses.
4) To assemble glasses: cut up 4-6 strawberries, and grab a few handfuls of raspberries and blackberries. Layer fruit in wine glasses. ( strawberry, blackberry,raspberry)
5) Pour pudding into glasses and top with remaining strawberries, blackberries and raspberries.
*Even my dog love’s Chia Seed Pudding 🙂
I hope you enjoy this recipe. You can find Chia Seeds at whole foods and many other grocery stores. Make sure you get black or white chia seeds. The red ones are immature and don’t taste as good or reap the same benefits. Enjoy your Saturday Night!