Well, I have been in Texas for a month now and wow have I learned a lot of new ideas and customs. A few days ago I bought my first pair of Lucchese cowboy boots. I also attended a wedding and I learned how to two step. My sweet boyfriend and his mom taught me how to dance the steps and ever since I am in love. If you have any free time I would recommend learning how to do it by clicking on this link . Anyways the other day I had a head of cauliflower in my fridge and I needed to use it up. I also had a bottle of sweet baby rays BBQ sauce (best one around). What do you think I did? I made BBQ Cauliflower Bites. Very yummy and pretty healthy. They taste exactly like BBQ chicken wings, but way healthier!
BBQ Cauliflower Bites
– 1 head of Cauliflower
– 1/3 of a cup BBQ sauce (Sweet Baby Ray’s)
1) Heat oven to 425
2) Wash and cut cauliflower into bite size pieces
3) line a baking sheet with aluminum and place cauliflower equally on the pan
4) Base the cauliflower pieces with BBQ sauce. (You may want to use more depending on your preference)
5) Bake on baking sheet for 40-50 minutes. cauliflower should be baked and a bit crispy.
6) Enjoy with a fresh vegetable salad
I hope y’all enjoy this recipe as much as I do. Have a great weekend.